Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Introduction

Hello, I'm PhantomDogman online whereever I can have that username. Mainly foucusing on Youtube - PhantomDogman, also have Youtube shorts channel. And of course other profile online but more or less they are advertisment for my channel. Well recently I have tried streaming on Twitch, it's phantomdogman2 , it's because i had twitch account with phantomdogman which i deleted and still to this day nobody can use that user name anymore on twitch. Here I make posts when I couldn't share my thoughts in video. It could be of multiple reasons why, but here some - couldn't record it, because people in apparment would make noises, editing software is taking too much time to render video and much more reasons. Well not sure about making as videos as posts, but I have pages for videos (if I figure out how to get videos on it) then there will be some videos. So I don't know how to end blog spot even though I tried it on medium, which is also artilce/blog site but you can't make pages, like here for videos that I did. Also for some reason I can't use blogger preview fuction. Well I have multiple accounts logged into google stuff. It could be because of that than but I don't want to login and logout all the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More things what is needed before you can earn money online or from home

     Again making post about same topic , but of course with different ways to earn money online and/or from howm and what is needed for the...