Sunday, October 10, 2021

Work Mentally Should be Changed

     Currently some, if not most, people have work mentally they want to work a lot of hours with small payment, and belives they will be able to enjoy themsevles and world when they retire. That's wrong. If you overwork yourself than you can die before reaching retriment age and/or retriment age will go higher and higher. With that you wouldn't enjoy yourself at the time. Or even if you don't overwork yourself - when you would reach retirment age:

    a) retirment age requirment is higher and will go higher;

    b) world situation is so bad than there is no economy if there is human life left on planet.

Only problem is without work you can't earn living. Well recently found articles saying if you move to different places you will get paid. But haven't found where I can apply to move to them and probably for travel those places you need to pay travel fees. 

Also supposedly you can earn money online but for them have some problems which I have made article on. If earning money online would be easy, that is morrarly right, than I would have got money. Ok fine, I think morrarly wrong earning methods are easy because I haven't tried them, at least conscious, but still nothing.

More people should thrive to work less hours so they can say (for example) "I'm working for 20 hours in week, and I have enough income to live" not this - "I'm working for 1000 hours in week and I have hard time to live, but I'm fine with it." Yeah I know it's overexerageted 100 hours in week, also in week there is 1000 hours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

More things what is needed before you can earn money online or from home

     Again making post about same topic , but of course with different ways to earn money online and/or from howm and what is needed for the...